Watch a Crashed Honda Accord Coupe Dangle Off an Overpass
The driver must've been really excited to get out of that wreck.
Car crashes are bad, but wrecks that leave you and your car hanging over the side of a massive drop have the potent to leave you mentally scarred even when you get out safely. Local news station NBC LA captured video of a Honda Accord Coupe hanging off a freeway overpass Monday in Corona, California, after the driver managed to escape with help from other motorists.
Two people near the accident managed to remove Abdullah from his vehicle through the passenger door, according to the report.
Once California Highway Patrol officers responded to the scene, they were able to tie the Accord to tow truck to stabilize it and prevent it from going over the side.
"I'm lucky to be alive, definitely," Abdulla said to NBC LA.
- RELATEDFernando Alonso's McLaren-Honda Finally Finished a RaceAlso, someone won the Spanish Grand Prix.READ NOW
- RELATEDThese Are the 10 Best New Car Interiors, According to WardsWardsAuto releases its annual list of the finest automobile cabins.READ NOW
- RELATEDHalf-Naked Man Crashes Dodge Challenger Into Store Because He 'Needed Beer'Robert Mason wasn't wearing pants when he allegedly sped his car into the store at 40 miles per hour.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Yet Another Boneheaded Ford Mustang CrashWay to live up to the stereotype, guys.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Sedan Crash Into a Gas Pump in MarylandWatch surveillance footage of a car lose control and careen into a gas pump before flipping over.READ NOW