Jeep Wrangler Tries, Fails to Block In Badly Parked Nissan 300ZX
When parking lot dickery backfires.
Sometimes, the only way to fight dickery is with dickery. For example, when coming across a car occupying multiple spaces in a parking lot—especially a car of the luxury or sports variety—there's no better form of vigilante retribution than to slide another car in close enough to the driver's door so that the arrogant parker has to improvise some gymnastic means of scrambling into the driver's seat.
(Or, if you're lucky enough to have an accomplice in your parking lot shenanigans, to block in the badly-parked car from both sides, the way a couple of heavily modified Jeep Wranglers did to a Mercedes-Benz GLA250 in Oregon recently.)
But every now and again, things don't go as planned. Like in the video below, where another Jeep Wrangler—actually, it looks an awful lot like the red Wrangler from the Mercedes park-block video; given the prevalence of Oregon plates in the lot, it might well be the same SUV—tries to block in a sexy Nissan 300ZX that's parked just poorly enough to block more than one spot in a strip mall lot.
Admittedly, our bullshit sensors here at The Drive detect a whiff of trickery to the whole affair; it seems hard to believe the Jeep driver or the camera man didn't notice their mistake, especially considering they were "apparently" camped out long enough to wait for the Nissan's driver to return. Still, it's an entertaining little bit...and any excuse to ogle a clean 300ZX and a dirty modded Wrangler is good enough for us.
P.S. Points to anyone who read the title of the video to themselves in John Goodman's voice.
- RELATEDNew York City Made $545 Million in Parking Ticket Fines in 2016Or to put it another way, that's $63.74 for every man, woman and child in NYC.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Jeep Wrangler Push a BMW Into Its Parking SpotWell, it's not like the BMW's driver could've parked it right the first time.READ NOW
- RELATEDGoogle Maps Adds Feature That Reminds You Where You Parked(Insert obligatory "Dude, Where's My Car?" reference here.)READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Will Put Charging Stations in National ParksYou know you want to take your lil BMW i3 camping.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Two Jeeps Trap a Mercedes-Benz After Its Driver Parks Like a FoolThe Mercedes driver's reaction is priceless.READ NOW