Happy F#&%!ng Holidays From The Drive!
Our video team roasts a couple of office turkeys for the occasion.
It is a well-known fact in the world of video production that you must be kind to your editors, because we get to see all of your flaws and decide what to do with them. We see the gaffes, the mispronunciations—really, all manner of mistakes you make on camera. And while we, the in-house video team at The Drive, genuinely like the people whose mistakes we cut (or hide), we also couldn't resist having a little holiday fun. In that spirit, we present our compilation roast of two of our fearless leaders, editor-in-chief Mike Guy and Executive Producer Mike Spinelli. We hope you enjoy, and happy f#&%!ng holidays!
- RELATEDWatch The Drive Staff Interrogate Mike Spinelli on Everything Jaguar for 10 Whole MinutesIt's time to find out what our staff Jaguar lover really knows.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Instant ReviewOur editors debate the pros and cons of the fiery 707-horsepower Mopar.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Chevrolet Camaro LT Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: Four cylinders, less filling.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Audi Q7 Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: 420 nighttime miles go down easy in the Q7.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker Isn't Here to Make FriendsBut that doesn't mean it won't make you very, very happy.READ NOW