How Would You Spend $35,000 On Cars?
Satisfy all your desires for the price of a new family sedan.
It's a bar game we like to play: The average price of a new car is nearly $35,000, but we bet you can go on eBay right now and buy enough cars to satisfy every automotive desire for the same money. Seriously.
That's what we're doing on this week's AFTER/DRIVE. Mike Spinelli, Mike Prichinello, and Zac Moseley take their seats in The Drive's studio to try and assemble theoretical car collections using a laptop and eBay. Yes, of course there are BMWs. But there are also some surprises...like a Saab that came with a Chevy small block from the factory.
- RELATEDShould I Use Synthetic Motor Oil? Ask The DriveTo fake it or not to fake it? We have answers.READ NOW
- RELATEDAre Car TV Shows Doomed? Ask The Drive.You ask The Drive, The Drive answers.READ NOW
- RELATED6 Smart AWD Cars Under $12KWinter is here. Use your brain.READ NOW
- RELATED10 Killer Classics for Under $12,000Small prices, huge upside.READ NOW
- RELATED$50,000 Of Top-Notch Bull Semen Stolen From TruckThieves believed to be among America’s spunkier villains.READ NOW