The Build: How Many Idiots Does It Take to Pull a Gas Tank?
Our Toyota FJ project truck is a symphony of unpleasant surprises.
By The Drive StaffMarch 10, 2016
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDThe Build's Essential Wrenchin’ ChecklistAll you need is some tools, some know-how—and maybe a buddy with a forklift.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build, Part III: The Doctor's In, and He’s PissedSo The Drive's Toyota FJ project needs a little more TLC than we thought...READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Video: The Goddamn Transfer CaseRemoving the transfer case proves nearly impossible for The Drive's wrench swinger, Ben PrestonREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Video: Rusty RoadblocksThe Drive's Ben Preston encounters several rust-coated roadblocks en route to removing the project Landcruiser's old engine.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build: Mike and Eric "Help" Take Out the EngineHelp is a relative word.READ NOW