Here's a First Look at the New Ryan Blaney No. 12 Menards Car
Definitely won’t be able to miss it on the track.
Back in August, Team Penske Racing announced that home improvement retailer Menards would come on board to sponsor Ryan Blaney's No. 12 Ford car in 2018 for 14 races.
Now, with the 2017 season in the rearview mirror, Blaney took to social media on Tuesday to post a photo of the fresh (very) yellow paint scheme for the upcoming Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series in 2018 with Menards branding prominently featured.
The 23-year-old Blaney finished a career-best ninth in the season standings for 2017. He is also well known for his work as a host on NASCAR.com’s “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast.
“Menards has a winning tradition in motorsports and Team Penske looks forward to adding to that legacy. We have enjoyed a productive relationship with Menards through our INDYCAR program, and they were a key part of our championship effort last season. We are excited about the opportunity to grow with them in NASCAR beginning next season,” said Roger Penske as the sponsorship was first announced back in late August.
Blaney will begin racing full-time with Team Penske after two previous seasons with Wood Brothers Racing's No. 21 car.
- RELATEDMartin Truex Jr. Lands Full Sponsorship for the 2018 NASCAR SeasonBass Pro Shops and 5-hour Energy will be the co-primary sponsors for Furniture Row Racing's No. 78 car driven by Truex.READ NOW
- RELATEDWild NASCAR Playoff Race Ends with Angry Fan Trying to Fight Denny HamlinDenny Hamlin spun race leader Chase Elliott into a wall, leading to several heated post-race altercations.READ NOW
- RELATEDHugo Boss Drops F1 Sponsorship in Favor of Formula EThe German fashion brand has been a partner of Mercedes Benz since 2015 and was formerly a longtime sponsor of McLaren.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch this Amazing Dale Earnhardt Jr. 'One Last Ride' Tribute Video from BudweiserThe clip features the legendary red, white, and black Budweiser Chevrolet that Dale Jr. made famous.READ NOW
- RELATEDRed Bull Announce Aston Martin as F1 Team's Title Sponsor for 2018Aston Martin Red Bull Racing will take the grid in 2018 with Renault/TAG engines, but is Aston working on an F1 engine of its own?READ NOW