President Obama Wants Bill Clinton To Stop Lollygagging And Get His Butt On Air Force One!
Sometimes you just want to get the hell on the road, or in the air as it may be.
President Obama wanted to get the heck out of dodge today following Shimon Peres’s funeral at Mount Herez in Israel. The President quickly boarded Air Force One, took off his jacket and reappeared back in the doorway, irked that Bill Clinton was holding up the iconic jet’s departure, which rarely ever happens.
But apparently it is almost impossible to stop the ultimate schmoozer from schmoozing away on the tarmac. It took President Obama a couple tries, with him hollering down the airstairs for Bill to give it a rest and get onboard. Finally, the 42nd President of the United States acquiesced to the 44th President of the United States and their VC-25A chariot was on its way back to Washington DC.
How much is Obama just done being President, right? He has really let it all hang out in his last few months in office, and it's been pretty entertaining. Not everyday do you see the most powerful man in the world barking at one of the most powerful men in the world to get his ass in gear.
I bet Barack runs one tight ship on family road trips.
Contact the author Tyler@thedrive.com
- RELATEDThe Fascinating Anatomy of the Presidential MotorcadeGoing inside the safest and most dangerous place on the road.READ NOW
- RELATEDAll Aboard! The Amazing History Of Presidential TrainsBefore there was Air Force One, Marine One, or The Beast, the White House traveled on rails.READ NOW
- RELATEDBuy this VVIP 747SP and Live Like an Oil Rich EmirGold plated sinks, check. Throne room, check. Seats for all your lackeys? You bet!READ NOW
- RELATEDThe “Toxic Death” Paint Scheme Was The F-117 Nighthawk’s Most OutrageousIt may not have been official, or long lived, but it sure looked evil.READ NOW
- RELATEDAnalyzing Trump And Clinton's Missteps At NBC's Commander-in-Chief ForumBoth candidates played it loose with reality.READ NOW