Tyler Rogoway Has Touched Down at The Drive
As the Blue Angels famously say, I'm glad to be here!
Over the past couple of weeks I've been getting settled into my new home here at The Drive. So far, I can tell you that it's been an awesome and exciting experience. The chance to deliver a more compelling and creative user experience to my existing readership, and to bring a whole new cadre of readers into the fray, is such an amazing opportunity. With this in mind, The Drive crew and I have been hard at work putting together a site that should be truly outstanding.
With that said, it's time to unveil the name of our new endeavor: The War Zone. In just a matter of days, this will be our base of operations for all the incredible content that we'll be rolling out.
At The War Zone, we'll dive deeper into military technology, strategy, and history than ever before, while also staying at the forefront for commentary and analysis on defense news and world events. And—as always—we'll throw in a good dose of geopolitics to connect it all together.
What’s most exciting is that The War Zone is being designed to accommodate unlimited creative growth and expansion, with the addition of new voices and storytelling mediums on the horizon. It's going to be awesome watching it grow and evolve.
As with my past site, Foxtrot Alpha, l need the help of all my readers, new and old, to make The War Zone a huge success. Let’s light up the discussion section and social media channels like nowhere else with the great debates and humor that I've come to expect. Also, please stay in touch with me directly with tips, thoughts, and suggestions at my new email: Tyler@TheDrive.com
Things are moving quickly, and while I have to admit that it's been hard to hold back from cranking out posts on all the things going on in the world of warfare and international conflict, we want to do this right and open up fully squared away, with a full broadside. Hopefully, my first post will drop first thing next week, and I promise it will be a big one—something you simply can't afford to miss. From that point on we'll push it up to supersonic speed with killer stories and features.
Thank you all for your support and patience, and to The Drive and Time Inc. teams for such a warm and fittingly aggressive welcome!
- RELATED12 Military Vehicles That Will Knock Winter On Its AssIn the hot zone, and beating the crap out of the cold.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Hendricks Is Developing a Jeep Wrangler for the MilitaryREAD NOW
- RELATEDSeven Military Vehicles You Can (And Should) Actually BuyLove the machinery of death? Go buy some at an auction.READ NOW
- RELATED7 Of Aviation's Most Unsettling Mysteries (Besides Amelia Earhart)On the anniversary of the Germanwings tragedy, a look at several airborne enigmas.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: The Perfect Military-Grade Gloves for the WinterREAD NOW