The Build Part VIII: Heads Up
PARTNER CONTENT WITH DODGE
We partnered with Dodge to tune a Challenger R/T, taking it from a classic muscle car to a track champion. For more, see Dodge.com.
Putting ported heads on the Hemi for max airflow.
By The Drive StaffNovember 4, 2016
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDThe Build Part VII: Oxygen Is PowerWhat happens when you put the host on a dyno?READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Part VI: Track TestingBack to the drag strip to feed the horses.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Part V: HorsepowerWhat do horses have to do with burnouts?READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Part IV: Scat Pack Stage 2Yes we cam.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Build Part III: How To LaunchThe fine points on getting the Dodge Challenger R/T down the alley…fast.READ NOW