MyChevrolet App Now Available on the Apple Watch
Now everyone can control their own Batmobile.
The Apple Watch is all about making everyday life more streamlined and the MyChevrolet App follows the same ethos. Now the two bits of technology have come together as the MyChevrolet App has become available on the Apple Watch.
Currently, 1.4 million Chevrolet owners utilize the MyChevrolet app on a regular basis via their smartphone. Converting this technology to the Apple Watch allows users to easily check their car's diagnostics, start & stop the engine, control the climate, unlock the doors and much more. For example, you are on a first date that is going south, just tap your Apple Watch and get the Silverado nice a cold after you tell your date "my dog is sick."
The MyChevrolet app has been a huge hit for Chevrolet and the most popular models utilizing the app are the Silverado, Malibu and Equinox. To put things into context, the MyChevrolet app has already been used 8.5 million times in 2017 by Malibu owners alone.
- RELATEDChevrolet Launches the 2018 EquinoxChevy's latest crossover wants to take the compact SUV market by storm, safely and efficiently of course.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Chevrolet Malibu Is Actually Really, Really GoodProof that bowtie-badged vehicles still have the power to surprise.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet Silverado Redline Is Chevy's Latest Pickup Truck Special EditionWith red and black trim accents scattered across the pickup's ext, the Chevy Silverado Redline is one mean truck—one that previews Chevrolet's broader special edition plans for the whole lineup.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Apple Watch Could Soon Know When You're Driving, So It Distracts You LessThe tech giant has patented a system that would restrict the notifications pinging on a driver's wrist.READ NOW
- RELATEDVolvo Semi Trucks to Receive Semi-Autonomous Features and Apple CarplayThese semis are about as tech-friendly as they come.READ NOW