Watch the Pagani Huayra BC Drift Through the Snow
It's like two minutes of Dr. Zhivago, if Omar Sharif were a supercar.
Considering there will never be more than 20 examples of the Pagani Huayra BC roaming around planet Earth, the odds of seeing one in person lie somewhere between meeting Jennifer Lawrence and seeing Bigfoot. And given the sorts of temperate, urban environs most million-dollar supercars inhabit, your odds of seeing a Huayra BC hooning around a snowy clearing lie somewhere between having sex with Jennifer Lawrence...and having sex with Bigfoot.
Luckily, there's this wonderful new technology called "video" that allows us to see and hear events that we weren't actually present for. So we can all catch a glimpse of the beauty of this 789-horsepower beast drifting, sliding, and spinning across the frozen forests and plains of wintertime Sweden.
As you might have guessed from the car's unusual livery, the footage was taken during Pagani's development testing of the Huayra BC. The automaker brought the limited-edition supercar to Bosch's cold-weather testing facility in order to see how the car's custom-tuned ABS and ESP systems handled the taxing conditions. So while it seems unlikely any of these lightweight, V-12-powered brutes will ever touch a tire to the white stuff, Pagani and Bosch have made sure the cars could handle it if they needed to.
Also, it makes for some really gorgeous video.
- RELATEDDriving a Pagani Huayra to Whole Foods Still Doesn’t Make You the Most Obnoxious Person ThereThat would be the fellow buying the asparagus water.READ NOW
- RELATEDPagani Goes Slumming in New YorkThe Huayra BC rears its $2.6-million head in the East VillageREAD NOW
- RELATED11 Great Cars Cheaper Than the Pagani Huayra's New Handling Pack$180,000+ can buy an awful lot of cool metal. Or some aero bits for a single supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDCruising Miami in a Custom Pagani HuayraWhen you're offered a ride in a $1.6 million hypercar, you take it.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Pagani Zonda Did Not Just Lap the Nürburgring in 6:30Reports are surfacing that a special edition Pagani has set the Nüburgring production car lap record. It didn’t. And here’s why.READ NOW