Saudi Prince’s Gold Chrome Supercar Collection Is Bonkers
You shouldn't let your cheetah drive your Mercedes G63 6x6, sir.
If you're Saudi royal Turki Bin Abdullah, life is swell. Your bank account boasts 9-10 figures, your wife is an actual princess, you wrist sports two expensive watches, your cheetah lives downstairs and each of your supercars is festooned in a gold chrome wrap. Of course, you don't bat an eye at the cost of flying your Midas-touched stable all over the globe. To you, it's a mere drop in the gilded bucket.
Aspiring rich persons, take note: Bin Abdullah's car collection is the definition of "going for gold." He's got a Mercedes-Benz G63 6x6, a Range Rover Autobiography, a Lamborghini Huracan, a Lamborghini Aventador SV, a Bentley Flying Spur, a Rolls Royce, a Bugatti Veyron, a Porsche 918 and a Fiat 500. (Just kidding.) The prince splits his time between the Middle East and the nicer parts of Paris and London. Currently, he's in England with four of his literal golden chariots, though unlike in Saudi Arabia, Abdullah won't be able to tear around.
That's because London's not such a fan of supercars. The city passed legislation last year which bans revving your engine, accelerating rapidly, racing, hooning, hitting your horn or causing obstructions. They don't even want to hear idling, since leaving the engine of a stationary car running is prohibited. Wet blankets, that British lot.
Luckily for social media hangers-on, those rules have yet to come to the Middle East. A quick scroll through the prince's Instagram feed reveals he enjoys chasing camels in the desert in that off-road monster Merc 6x6. Strangely, the camel seems to pull away at one point—next time, blow that dromedary's hooves off. Bin Abdullah also sees nothing wrong with strapping a pet cheetah into the driver's seat. Those Affalterbach-embossed seats aren't that expensive to replace, right?
- RELATEDInside Cocaine Kingpin Pablo Escobar’s Amazing Car CollectionEvidently, El Señor’s thirst for blood didn’t interfere with his taste in cars.READ NOW
- RELATED5 Stellar Automotive Instagram Accounts for #MotivationMondayGet inspired.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 10 Most Instagrammed Car Brands in AmericaThe BMW people are going to like this.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 10 Best Automotive Instagram Accounts of 2015We have carpal tunnel and bleary eyes. Never has so much beauty been at our fingertips.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Aston Martin DB11 Leaked Before GenevaThe modern take on the Aston Martin look.READ NOW