Largest Lamborghini Dealership on Earth Built in Dubai
Were you expecting it to be anywhere else?
Dubai is no stranger to exotic supercars and hypercars. The country is littered with them, many collecting dust in the garages of sheikhs and oil-tycoons alike, putting the rest of the world to shame. The police are even equipped with mega-money patrol cars to catch up to speeding drivers, as the land is a playground for billionaires and moguls. Thanks to its ludicrous background, Dubai just received the world's largest Lamborghini dealership—one that packs 19,000 square feet full of exclusive supercars and merchandise galore.
The size of the building is hard to exaggerate, as it's already hyperbolic. It spans three stories, each filled with products—ranging from the obvious line of supercars to collectible lifestyle wear for customers and fans of the brand alike. The architect seems to have have designed the facility completely out of windows, as there's no shortage of light to shine upon the Italian exotics.
Although it may seem excessive, Lamborghini's CEO, Stefano Domenicali, says that the company will need all the space it can get. With the Urus SUV hitting the sales floor anytime now, the brand expects to double their volume very quickly. Luxo-SUVs have taken the Middle Eastern country full force; these days, you can see Bentley Bentaygas and Mercedes-Benz G-Wagens roaming the desert without locals turning their heads twice.
Regardless of need or demand, this dealership certainly found a suitable home in Dubai. At least we'll have that much more eye candy to look at once it gains some business.
- RELATEDHere's a Perfect Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV For SaleThe rare US-spec car is sitting at a hefty $120,000 at the time of this article.READ NOW
- RELATEDListen to This Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo SingThe LP620-2 may be the best sounding GT car this season.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Lamborghini Explain The Huracan Performante's Active Aero SystemLamborghini has mastered what was once considered a dark art.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Lamborghini Miura Dash Through the SnowLamborghini all-wheel-drive shenanigans before Lambos went all-wheel-drive.READ NOW
- RELATEDItalian Highway Patrol Swears in New Lamborghini Huracan For DutyThe new Lambo will replace the Gallardo once used by the Polizia.READ NOW