There's a '2017 Ferrari 124 Spider' For Sale on eBay
Are you in the market for a red-blooded, red-bodied, thoroughbred drop-top from Italy? Let me interest you in this 2017 Ferrari 124 Spider... wait a minute, that's not right.
Originally spotted on the aptly named subreddit r/Shitty_Car_Mods, there apparently exists a Fiat 124 owner who has a hard time hiding his true Italian sports car aspirations. Not only does this Fiat have Ferrari badges front and back, but the owner put in the money and effort to make sure all four center caps and the steering wheel wore prancing horse logos as well. Its bright red on tan leather color scheme solidifies its connection to Maranello. Throwing a "designo pininfarina" badge on the dash basically makes it a genuine Ferrari...in no way, shape, or form.
For sale now on eBay, this Italian Miata's only been driven 7,400 miles and comes with its warranty intact. Still not sold? Let the owner convince you otherwise.
Want a car that will get people talking about you? Check this Italian Stallion out!
This beauty has one owner, and is a daily driver still under warranty and rocks 35+MPG Highway. You get really good treatment from Woman, Valets, and Carwash attendants!
Oh, they'll be talking, alright.
Turn heads, and you can say your car has an article written about it.
Well, he's not wrong.
She's 1/1 Ferrari Tributo with a crazy low price, looking rich now doesn't mean you have to be it anymore!
10% of sale will goto charity!
As of this writing, the auction sits at $11,400. Cheapest one-of-one Ferrari I've ever seen by a wide, wide margin.
- RELATEDWatch a Russian Ex-Mayor Channel Jeremy Clarkson in a Ferrari California"What if I go to a Shopping Centre and get chased by baddies in a Corvette?"READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Fiat 124 Spider Will Give You a Boner, According to Fiat AdLiterally. That is literally the crux of Fiat's new commercial.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Fiat 124 Spider Is an Italian Turbocharged MiataNo more, no less.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Fiat 124 Abarth Rally Car Happily Rip Up Some TarmacConclusion: The world needs more rear-wheel-drive rally cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs a 525-HP Corvette V-8 Too Much Engine For an ND-Gen Mazda MX-5 Miata?DRIVETRIBE's Henry Catchpole takes the Flyin' Miata V8 MX-5 to Willow Springs's Horse Thief Mile circuit.READ NOW