Discover Alfa Romeo's Greatest Hits With This Video
This is one that a true Alfisti will enjoy.
The crew at Petrolicious makes their love for Alfa Romeo abundantly clear. With a host of videos covering the brand's best models throughout the years, they've shown exactly why people love the marque so much. For this video, Petrolicious brought together some of the most historic Alfas of all time, along with the new Giulia Quadrifoglio and 4C. They discuss the heritage of the vehicles, from racing to road cars, both of which have a large hand in the development of their cars still today. With a collection like this, we can't imagine a better day at the track.
The video is set at Willow Springs where each of the Alfas has room to stretch its legs and show its strength. You can see how much Alfa's sport models have evolved, starting with the Giulietta. It's a novel experience that Petrolicious has coined as "driving in stereo," capturing the essence of 1950s Italy in one machine. The chipper but romantic spirit of the GTA is charming, allowing it to be run hard way up high up in its rev range. The Montreal is a style icon that introduced the brand to the grand touring class, making a mark for Alfa's place in the industry. And lastly, the 4C and Giulia Quadrifoglio usher in a new era for Alfa Romeo, speaking well for the direction they're headed.
Let Brandon Adrian explain to you why each of these models are significant to the Alfa Romeo pedigree. He, along with a host of other Alfistis, will show you the magic these cars bring on track.
- RELATEDThe Alfa Romeo 164 Procar Is the Silliest Race Car Ever MadeIt would be a top-shelf sleeper, were it road legal.READ NOW
- RELATEDA New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Heads to the DynoUnlike some European manufacturers, Alfa isn't underrating its power numbers.READ NOW
- RELATEDListen to This Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V-6 as it Wails to 12,000 RPMWas there a better sounding car during the prime of DTM?READ NOW
- RELATEDAlfa Romeo Nixes Plans for a Giulia WagonFinancially-strained brand just can't justify a low-volume wagon in the U.S. market—especiallyREAD NOW
- RELATEDWe Can't Get Enough of Alfa Romeo Commercials Like This OneTitled "Goosebumps", the description is fitting.READ NOW