Nissan 350Z from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is Selling for $134,000
Even a gaijin like you can become the Drift King if you have dough.
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is a must-watch movie for gearheads of all ages, as it's a flick that exposed a whole new generation to the Japanese tuner scene. It's arguably the most memorable film of the F&F franchise too (besides the first movie) despite lacking almost all of the original cast. It also has some of the most memorable cars, and one of those cars is for sale.
The 2002 Nissan 350Z driven by Brian Tee (a.k.a. D.K. a.k.a. Drift King) is currently for sale on Autotrader.co.uk right now for a staggering $134,000. Although Z Car prices are skyrocketing right now, that's an insane fee for a movie car and one only a die-hard Tokyo Drift fan will pay. It's supposedly one of two cars that survived filming, and the seller apparently bought the car straight from the studio after the movie came out.
D.K.'s 350Z is extensively featured in the film, including the two most notable races. Whether it was battling Han's wall-happy Silvia S15 in a Tokyo garage seen below or on a touge course against Sean's GT-R-powered 1967 Mustang Fastback, this car has had quite the screen time.
The car features a manual transmission of course, showing 11,000 miles on the odometer and sporting a ton of upgrades. It was the only film car to be modified by Veilside, featuring the company's Version 3 bodykit as well as a carbon fiber rear spoiler, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber mirrors, Sparco racing seats, APS twin-turbo engine, APS intercooler, Veilside 19-inch wheels, and a non-functioning NOS can in the back.
As the seller points out, this is the perfect car for those looking to stand out at car meets or get sideways in style, although this is the one car we'd probably prefer you keep in a garage than take drifting.
- RELATEDWatch Jesse from The Fast and the Furious Visit His Old JettaIt's almost like the 2000's tuner scene lives again.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The Drive Staff Blast Our News Writer for His Love of The Fast and the Furious FranchiseThat would be me, by the way.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Car Bros Spoof The Fast and the Furious in 'The Final Race'From racing a train to an excessive number of gear changes, all the elements are there.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Now Buy Ricky Bobby's Mansion from the Movie Talladega Nights"If you ain't first, you're last."READ NOW
- RELATEDTop 10 Car Movies of All TimeWhat's better than a top 10 list? A top 10 list of car movies. Feel free to disagree.READ NOW