Here’s How a Golfer Could Win a New Maserati Levante This Weekend
The high-stakes action on the 17th hole will be intense as golfers take their best shot to win a sweet ride from Maserati.
The PNC Father/Son Challenge is a unique PGA Tour event that pairs up professional golfers with a family member. This year's tournament will feature a 20-team field of golf's biggest names including Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Bernhard Langer and John Daly.
The action will take place on the 17th hole as all the golfers will compete to sink a hole-in-one on the 172-yard, par-3. Both the professionals and amateur family members will be eligible to win the Levante.
To qualify for the tournament field, players must have won a major championship or The Players Championship. Their partner for the weekend must also not hold a PGA Tour card.
Maserati is the official automotive sponsor for the PNC Father/Son Challenge. It will be offering test drives from a VIP area near the putting green and the clubhouse in an assortment of Maserati's new 2018 vehicles.
The tournament will be broadcast on NBC and the Golf Channel with coverage on both Saturday and Sunday.
- RELATEDMaserati Could Follow Alfa Romeo Into Formula 1Ferrari is reportedly in conversation with Haas F1 for a Maserati title sponsorship.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Second Maserati Crossover Will Arrive by 2020It will share a platform with the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Maserati Merak SS Is the Weirdest Maserati You've Never Heard ofThere's one for sale on Bring a Trailer right now too.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Motocross Enduro On a Golf CourseHidden Valley Golf Course hosted round 7 of the Kenda Full Gas Sprint Enduro.READ NOW
- RELATEDMartin Truex Jr. Lands Full Sponsorship for the 2018 NASCAR SeasonBass Pro Shops and 5-hour Energy will be the co-primary sponsors for Furniture Row Racing's No. 78 car driven by Truex.READ NOW