McLaren Beverly Hills Joins Dealership Network, Hosts Car Meet to Celebrate
Los Angeles' premiere McLaren showroom finally joins the O'Gara family, which is great news for supercar enthusiasts
Beverly Hills' resident supercar dealership network O'Gara Coach has just added McLaren Beverly Hills to its ranks, according to O'Gara's blog. It joins the network's impressive list of luxury brands that includes Lamborghini, Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Aston Martin.
This may not mean much to those not dialed into the Los Angeles car scene, but this is awesome news for us supercar lovers. The McLaren dealership doesn't just sell cars, it's a massive showroom dedicated to storing and displaying some of the rarest new cars available. Past vehicles on display include a Pagani Huayra Carbon Edition, Pagani Huayra BC, and the McLaren P1 supposedly seen at the debut of Forza Motorsport 5. The showroom on Wilshire Boulevard is a must-visit for car spotters searching for hypercars in LA.
O'Gara Coach is a perfect fit for McLaren BH because of the network's involvement in the car community. O'Gara hosts the monthly Sunset Gran Turismo car meet, a Cars & Coffee event with a twist. Lamborghini Beverly Hills often brings out some of its inventory and encourages supercar owners to show up in their wildest rides, and the public is welcome to come ogle everything.
To celebrate its newest member of the family, O'Gara is making the December edition of Sunset Gran Turismo McLaren-themed (last month was Aston Martin). The event will take place on Sunday, Dec. 10 at Sunset Plaza. Expect to see some wonderful cars and celebrities; we're hoping Jamie Foxx will show up again in his yellow 570S.
The date lines up perfectly with the reveal day of the new McLaren Ultimate Series hypercar, so we're also wondering if O'Gara will have something set up for the debut.
- RELATEDAston Martin Vulcan Struts its Stuff at a Los Angeles Car MeetIt couldn't legally exit the parking lot without a trailer.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Expands Its U.S. Operations with Denver ShowroomThe British sportscar manufacturer wants to bolster its presence in North America.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Opens Barcelona LocationAdding to its European footprint, the Barcelona location is McLaren's first dealership in Spain.READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Opens New Showroom in Hong KongThe Raging Bull is opening new dealerships to prepare for the Urus SUV's stampede onto the global market.READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Opens Two New North America DealershipsThe company needs more space for the Urus.READ NOW