McLaren Opens New Showroom in Montreal
McLaren sets up shop in the bachelor party capital of Canada.
After opening a showroom in Denver and a distribution center in Pennsylvania, McLaren is further expanding its reach into the North American market. This time, with a new showroom in The Great White North.
Situated in none other than the bachelor party capital of Canada, Montreal, McLaren's new retail and service facility boasts 35,000 square-feet, a swanky five car showroom, a six-bay service area, and a basement garage that serves as a display for used cars and storage. Located in the suburb of Laval, McLaren Montreal serves as the third Canadian location for the Woking-based supercar maker, the other two being in Toronto and Vancouver, naturally.
With the vice mayor of Laval on hand to cut the ribbon, McLaren Montreal's grand opening was apparently super fancy. With live entertainment and an outdoor scotch and cigar lounge, the invite-only event was attended by the likes of McLaren North America President Tony Joseph and PFAFF Canada CEO Chris Pfaff.
McLaren's current available lineup consists of the nine-second, 212 mph 720S and the Sports Series—a collection of more affordable offerings that include the 570S along with its topless, grown-up, and toned-down variants.
Montrealers with an itch for British speed can head to the dealership's website here.
- RELATEDYes, Drive Your McLaren in Snow with Pirelli Winter TiresMcLaren teamed up with Pirelli to create a set of winter tires for its Sports Series.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Opens New Distribution Center in Mechanicsburg, PennsylvaniaAt 7,500 square-feet, the new facility will house a bevy of genuine McLaren and MSO parts, merchandise, and accessories.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Kate Upton Ride Along a Lap of Montreal's Formula E Track in a BMW i8"Definitely go as fast as you can go," Upton said.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Australia to Host Owner's Track DayMcLaren goes down under with a proper 'Strayan track day.READ NOW
- RELATEDMcLaren Opens Barcelona LocationAdding to its European footprint, the Barcelona location is McLaren's first dealership in Spain.READ NOW