The Only Miami Blue Porsche 911 Targa 4S in America Is For Sale
This rare 911 could be yours for a small sum of $180,000.
This is sure to anger some purists, but we think that the 2017 Porsche 911 Targa 4S may be the best, most balanced drop-top 911 on the market. The 911 Targa 4S got a turbocharger, new 3.0-liter engine, and lots of other goodies for the 2017 model year, driving its power up to 420 horses. However, this new performance comes at a steep price, and at $122,600 the 911 Targa 4S costs a pretty penny. If that isn't expensive enough, there's a 2017 4S in Washington, DC on sale for $175,990. That's not some dealership markup scheme either, this 4S is unlike any other in the States.
This 2017 Porsche 911 Targa 4S being sold on Dupont Registry is a rare sight, as it's the only one in the United States painted in Miami Blue. In fact, the color rarity has little to do with the car's ridiculous price tag; it only has 5 miles on the clock and is almost fully-loaded. Build a similar 911 Targa 4S with Porsche's intricate 911 configurator and you'll easily hit that $176,000 price- be prepared to spend all day configuring your dream Porsche on the site though.
This particular 911 has too many options to name (we count at least 7 packages excluding individual options), but the interior is finished in Agate Grey and the car is equipped with Porsche's wonderful PDK dual-clutch transmission.
Sure, the circumstances of the car's rarity might not be that interesting now, but this will definitely be the pride and joy of some Porsche collector's garage in a few decades' time.
- RELATEDThere's an Ultra-Limited $97,000 Paint Option Available for the Porsche 911 Turbo SStanding out ain't cheap.READ NOW
- RELATEDTaking A Porsche 991.2 Carrera 4S For A Spin In The SnowWith all-wheel-drive and proper winter weather tires it's snow masterREAD NOW
- RELATED700-Horsepower 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Spotted Lapping the NurburgringWatching the all-new GT2 RS conquer the Ring is like therapy.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhat It Looks Like To Strip The Paint From Your 911This could be painful for Porsche fans to watch.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Porsche 911 Speedster to Debut at Frankfurt Auto Show, Rumor ClaimsCould this be the return of Porsche's iconic old-school roadster?READ NOW