The Grand Tour's Season 2 Preview Scheduled for Amazon Prime Day
On July 11th, take a break from online shopping to watch three guys mess around in cars.
Those eagerly anticipating the October return of automotive TV's most beloved trio will not have to wait too long to get a taste of what's in store. Amazon has announced that along with some deep discounts on hand cream, this year's annual Prime Day will bring with it a preview of the second season of, arguably, the world's greatest car show—despite recent setbacks concerning the team's shortest member.
On the heels of BBC America's first trailer for the revamped Top Gear America, Amazon has announced that Prime subscribers will be able to watch the first teaser trailer for The Grand Tour's sophomore season on Tuesday, July 11th. According to Digital Spy, it'll feature footage of Clarkson, Hammond, and May filming at home in the UK, in the African nation of Mozambique, and in Switzerland—the place where Hammond had his aforementioned stumble. To see footage of the guys filming in Switzerland right freakin' now, click here. Sorry, Amazon.
A couple of months ago, the trio and crew were spotted filming in Croatia with Clarkson at the wheel of an Audi TT RS accompanied by Hammond in an Ariel Nomad. James was also present, but was conspicuously sans car. Don't expect to see any official footage of this particular trip Tuesday after next, though.
The Grand Tour Season 2 is scheduled to be streamable on Amazon Prime Video this October.
- RELATEDGet Psyched for Le Mans with This New Amazon Prime Series"Le Mans: Racing is Everything" is an emotional look at the "Mount Everest of racing."READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The Grand Tour Guys Attack a Hill Climb Ahead of Hammond's Rimac CrashSupercars at play are always a beautiful thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Grand Tour Boys Caught Filming in CroatiaAriel Nomad and Audi TT RS set to appear in Series 2 of the Amazon Prime car show.READ NOW
- RELATEDRimac Reveals Additional Details About Richard Hammond's Crash While Filming 'The Grand Tour'During a sit-down with the CEO of Rimac, more information about the Hamster's monstrous Concept One bang-up comes to light.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the First Trailer For the All-New Top Gear AmericaThe latest entry in the expanding "three guys in cars" genre of TV premieres Sunday, July 30th.READ NOW