2018 Audi Model Line Pricing and Details Revealed for US
Audi announces pricing and features of its latest line of cars with an emphasis on sportiness and customization.
Audi of America just revealed prices and features of its full range of vehicles in the 2018 lineup. The German company has gone overboard this year with performance updates to their models. From the entry level A3 to the bonkers-fast R8 V10, nearly every car has received an arsenal of technological enhancements. Audi hopes to give its customers more options to make their cars unique while keeping prices reasonable (to Audi that is). However, Audi also graciously made more features standard, so that you won't have to break the bank to add a parking sensor.
The most notable news is that the Q5 and A5 are completely new for 2018, receiving a full range of new features.
Models from the A series come standard with Audi's basic driver's assist systems, with the premium models getting Audi's lane-change assist technology. Cars higher up in the price point (A4+) have options for appearance and sports packages, including better brakes, suspension, and wheels. The A6, A7, and A8 will all feature more power and torque as well, to complement those sports packages.
Audi's crossover sisters, the Q3 and Q7, get similar driver assistance features as standard. The Q3 also gets an updated, slightly sportier look and optional packages for lighting and convenience on the premium models.
The TT and TTS receive updated parking assists, and packages for better sound systems and new sports appearance options.
The $160,000+ R8 and its siblings get better smartphone integration and aero packages. The supercars have also been given subtle new and different interior upgrades, depending on whether you opt for the V10 or V10 Plus.
- RELATED2018 Audi R8 V10 Plus Will Have Laser Headlights StandardAvailable as an option on poverty-spec V10 non-Plus models.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2018 Audi S5 Is the Smartest, Quickest Coupe You'll Barely NoticeThe latest update of the four ringer's midline performance coupe, with a sensible design, a revamped engine and a tweaked ethos. But can it hang on to its edge?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This 2017 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Barrel up the Mountains in MonacoThe POV video was shot during 2017 Top Marques MonacoREAD NOW
- RELATED2017 Audi TT RS Is a 400 Horsepower Mini-R8A serious sports car, built on the bones of a compact.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi RS7 Versus Porsche Panamera Turbo – Same Engine, Different OutcomeBoth have four-liter twin-turbocharged V8s, both are wickedly-fast German super sedans, so what's different?READ NOW