Setting Records: Across Iberia in the Volvo S90
PARTNER CONTENT WITH VOLVO
We partnered with Volvo to set four Endurance Driving Records in five different countries, using Pilot Assist in the all-new Volvo S90. For more about the S90, check out Volvo.com.
Our team sets the record between Barcelona and Lisbon.
By The Drive StaffOctober 7, 2016
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDA Driver's Guide to BarcelonaLate nights and lively culture make this Spanish city a highlight of our record runs.READ NOW
- RELATEDDeparting BarcelonaCrossing the Iberian Peninsula off our list.READ NOW
- RELATEDScenes from the Sweden Record RunAlex Roy and the 2017 Volvo S90 conquer Sweden.READ NOW
- RELATEDSetting Records: The International Run of Intrigue and EspionageAlex Roy and the Volvo S90 chase a record from Paris to Monaco.READ NOW
- RELATEDSetting Records: Sweden’s Midnight-Sun RunAlex Roy and Volvo’s semi-autonomous Pilot Assist technology steers the new Volvo S90 down the length of Sweden.READ NOW