2017 Mitsubishi Lancer Limited Edition Starts at $19,795
Sadly, it's still far from the recently-extinct Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution may be extinct, but the Lancer itself is far from dead. Mitsubishi just announced pricing on a limited-edition Lancer—and its starting price doesn't come close to breaking the bank.
Positioned just above the base ES trim, the Mitsubishi Lancer Limited Edition has plenty of cosmetic, and even a few technological additions, that bring a little more zest to the economy car. Priced at $19,795, the limited edition Lancer will have black 16-inch wheels, black roof accents, black grille, and black fenders accents. The interior will be black cloth, with red stitching on the steering wheel, shift knob and a few other key areas.
The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer Limited Edition will also come equipped with a 6.5-inch Display Audio System that supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto—which is a nice add-on feature for a car that starts at roughly $15,000 less than the average new car price in the U.S.
The Limited Edition Lancer will be powered by the 2.0-liter DOHC four-cylinder making 148 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. So it won't be fast...but hey, beggars can't be choosers.
- RELATEDThis 650 WHP Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII Is as Bonkers as it SoundsHow does a Mitsu crank out more than twice its stock power, and then some?READ NOW
- RELATEDTakeru-san's Lancer Evo VII Touge Monster Is Simply DivineNo effort was spared to make this Lancer Evo VII a premium beast.READ NOW
- RELATEDSwiss Insurance Agency Says Uber Drivers Are Employees, Not FreelancersThe agency believes drivers should be treated as employees because they can't set their own prices.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Is the End of an EraA review of a new 2015 model year car, in 2016. Time travel!READ NOW
- RELATEDThe B-1 Lancer Is America’s Forgotten Bomber HeroSleek, seductive, supersonic.READ NOW