New Hampshire Man Crashes His Corvette 2 Times in 7 Minutes, Police Say
In two separate towns, no less.
According to the local police, a New Hampshire man driving a Chevrolet Corvette was involved in two separate accidents in the span of just seven minutes.
54-year-old Kevin Cullinane of New Boston, NH, has been charged reckless operation, operating under the influence of drugs, and conduct after an accident after a pair of crashes in two New Hamsphire towns on Saturday evening, according to police, and more charges may still be filed. No one was seriously injured after either incident, police said.
Goffstown, NH police said they responded to a report of a hit-and-run in the center of town at 7:15 p.m. on Saturday, according to the New Hampshire Union Leader. Witnesses reported that a late-model Corvette—a convertible Stingray, based on the picture from the newspaper—was seen leaving the scene on the road to Manchester.
Sure enough, at 7:22 p.m., Manchester police responded to an accident roughly seven miles to the east of the first incident, where a late-model Corvette had crashed into another vehicle. According to eyewitness reports, the 'Vette was bobbing through traffic at high speed when it hit another car, pushing the other vehicle into a telephone pole. Witnesses then detained the Corvette's driver when he attempted to leave, according to police.
Also, it has no bearing on the case as far as we know, but we at The Drive thought it was worthy of mentioning, as it may speak to the character of the driver: The white C7-generation Corvette Cullinane was driving wore a vanity plate with a shortened name of his last name on it.
- RELATEDYou Can Buy This 4-Door Corvette on Craigslist for $275,000GM only made five production copies of the 1980 "Corvette America"—and this one could be yours.READ NOW
- RELATED14-Year-Old in Florida Crashes Ford Explorer, Injuring 7, After Mom Allegedly Lets Him DriveThe son has been cited with careless driving and driving without a license.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Man Arrested For Allegedly Allowing 12-Year-Old Son to Crash Car into CanalThe man's two-year-old son was also in the car.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Separate Crashes Claim Two Ferrari 488s This WeekendThe Estoril Experience Day got a little too real for one guest, while the Nürburgring struck yet again at the VLN Endurance Race.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Ford Mustang Crash Into a Lamborghini DealershipThe Curse of the Crashing Mustangs is on the verge of taking out supercars.READ NOW