Nissan Builds Tracked 2017 Rogue Concept for New York Auto Show
The off-road-ready SUV is called the Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project.
Nissan has come up with a lot of creative concepts for its best-selling vehicle in America, the Nissan Rogue. It is continuing that trend with a tracked version of the 2017 Nissan Rogue called the Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project, in the spirit of being “family adventure ready.” The military-like design, shows a camouflage wrapped Nissan Rogue with Dominator tracks from American Track Truck Inc.
Designed to conquer any off-road scenario, the concept Rogue also comes equipped with custom fender flares, ARB gear basket, LED lights, as well as a Warn 4K winch. To continue the rugged look, the Rogue has military-style tinted yellow windows.
Even though significant modifications have been made to the vehicle, Nissan believes the stock 2.5-liter inline four-cylinder’s 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft of torque is plenty of power to get up those pesky sand dunes. The Nissan Rogue Trail Warrior Project will be on display at the 2017 New York International Auto Show from April 14th to April 23rd...but don’t expect it to be crawling around the showroom floor.
- RELATED2017 Nissan GT-R Track Edition to Debut at New York Auto Show in AprilThe Nissan GT-R Track Edition will sit between the GT-R Premium and GT-R NISMO in the sports car lineup.READ NOW
- RELATEDNissan Rogue Hybrid Will Start at $27,180Undercutting the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid by $2,790. HYBRID CROSSOVER PRICING FIGHT!READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Nissan Rogue Is the Extra Value Meal of CrossoversCheap calories feed your motion, if not your mojo.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Star Wars: Rogue One Teaser Trailer Vehicles, RankedOld favorites and new ships mix it up in the preview for the latest Star Wars flick.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Tracked Nissan Rogue Is Way Cooler Than It SoundsChairlifts are overrated; use the Rogue WarriorREAD NOW