Pigeon Perishes In Roller Coaster Accident at Ferrari Land
R.I.P. our little feathered friend.
Ferrari Land officially opens Friday and already one of the Italian amusement park's roller coasters has claimed a casuality—one pigeon.
The incident happened when the Ferrari roller coaster was making one of its first trips. As you can see in the video below, the man in the sports coat was enjoying the coaster when a pigeon dived into his neck and exploded.
About five seconds following the incident, you can see the man go through four stages of emotion; shock, fear, disgust and complete denial. After throwing the bird off his neck, the man continues to enjoy the ride with avian blood all over the right side of his face.
No word on who the pigeon was working for but it appears his death was in vain. This video is just another reason why you should never sit in the front row of a roll coaster and why birds should steer clear of amusement parks.
- RELATEDMilan Cops Seize Mafia Ferrari 458 Spider, Add It to Police Car FleetIt's a great way to show children that crime does not pay...somehow.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 1991 Lancia Thema Could be Your Ferrari-Powered OddballHave you ever wanted a car with a transversely mounted Ferrari V8? Here's your chance.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari Hints Again About Joining Formula ESergio Marchionne also says he'd like to see Alfa Romeo back in F1.READ NOW
- RELATEDSouth Africa Will Crush Smuggled Ferrari LaFerrariPro tip: pay your custom duties, because it's cheaper than replacing a $1.5-million hypercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDItalian Police Allegedly Foil Plot to Steal Enzo Ferrari's BodyThe discovery of the plan was reportedly made during an arms and drug trafficking investigation.READ NOW