Rocket League Scores the Fate of the Furious Dodge Charger
The virtual car soccer game is getting a new–and very recognizable—ride.
Playing the popular automotive soccer video game Rocket League is one of the most adrenaline-rushing things you can do on any random without having to leave your couch. Now, for Fast & Furious fans, the game gets even better. Rocket League's developer announced Friday that it would be adding Dominic Toretto's "Ice Charger" from the upcoming Fate of the Furious movie as a new, downloadable car option for the game.
In true F&F fashion, players will be able to customize the Charger, just like they can with other cars in the game.
The Dom Ice Charger, which comes through thanks to a partnership with Universal Pictures and Dodge, will cost $1.99 and will be available on April 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. That should at least be able to hold those fans over until the movie reaches theaters on April 14.
Just don't forget to yell random Dom quotes from The Fast and the Furious while scoring goals.
- RELATEDDodge's New Charger Police Cars Use Cameras and Radar to Protect Officers from ThreatsDodge will be offering their Officer Protection Package free of charge on 2017 Charger Pursuit packages.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow Much Do Carmakers Spend on Ads During NFL Games?The simple answer is: more than any other industry—by a lot.READ NOW
- RELATEDEA Games and Porsche Finally Reach an Agreement and the Chevy Bolt Hits Showrooms: The Evening RushPlus, Apple Airpods are on sale for the holidays.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpaceX Preparing For First Launch Of A Reused RocketThe final preparations are being made for SpaceX's first launch of a reused rocket, scheduled for Thursday evening.READ NOW
- RELATEDC.J. Wilson Retires from Major League Baseball to Pursue Racing CareerFormerly the biggest car guy in professional sports, C.J. Wilson is now the best pitcher in professional racing.READ NOW