Chevrolet's "Real People" Commercials Get Another Hilarious Parody
This time the all-new 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatch takes the brunt of the jokes.
Zebra Corner has been churning out more commercial parodies than Chevy has been making Silverado special editions (a lot). In the most recent edition of the hilarious series, Zebra Corner is starting off hot with an aggressive “eat a d@*k” within the first two seconds followed by a first impression of, “that is the ugliest f*$#ing car.”
The commercial begins displaying only the first half of the 2017 Chevy Cruze Hatch and then Chevrolet pulls its signature move of opening massive doors to expose the Cruze's back half. Mahk then proceeds to bash the styling of the Cruze as well as point out how the price on the vehicle shown is $29,860 and not anywhere near the starting price of $22,190. As usual, the participants in the video speak about the car’s expected versatility, its unique design and its sensible features. However, Mahk can’t get over the “burnt rust” color and the car's flaws.
Finally, the commercial concludes with the very expected “business in the front, party in the back” line to which Mahk makes a butt joke. Keep it up Mahk, you make Haverhill, MA proud. Side note, does Mahk only own that grey t-shirt?
- RELATEDChevrolet Cruze Diesel Impresses With Up To 52 MPGWho said diesels were dead?READ NOW
- RELATEDDoes the Chevrolet Cruze Out-Civic the Civic?To get respect, the upstart must bloody the star pupil's nose.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet "Real People" Commercial Parody Is Back to Mock the J.D. Power AwardZebra Corner is back with another riff on Chevy's ad campaign.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet's "Real People" Commercials Get Brilliantly SpoofedNo one is safe from Zebra Corner's brutally honest opinions of the Chevy Cruze and Chevy Malibu.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Audi RS3 Sportback Is 400 Horsepower of Hot Hatch ExcellenceAnd, before you ask: No, this Audi RS3 isn't coming to America.READ NOW