Was Conor McGregor's Lamborghini Huracan Avio Towed in Dublin?
The famous MMA fighter may fancy himself an automotive enthusiast, but he doesn't appear to be too careful.
MMA fighter Conor McGregor may be a force to be reckoned with in the cage, but apparently, he isn't quite such a master of Dublin, Ireland’s parking regulations. Images have been circling around social media of Conor’s olive-drab Lamborghini Huracan Avio on the back of a tow truck in Dublin.
According to McGregor, this is the only Huracan Avio in Ireland, so it is safe to assume the one seen on the back of this tow truck is in fact his.
Apparently, McGregor wants to spread the wealth (literally), and become a ultra-luxury car salesman in Ireland. McGregor told The Sun he is teaming up with Britain’s H.R. Owen in order to helpbring million dollar cars to Ireland. This has not sat well with fans, as they feel (somewhat obviously, in this writer's opinion) that few people can afford million dollar cars. Still, McGregor has never been one for caring about what other people think, so we at The Drive wouldn't be shocked to see this venture become a reality soon.
McGregor’s Lamborghini Huracan Avio is powered by a monstrous V-10 making 610 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque, resulting in a 0-62 mph time of just 3.2 seconds. Or, in other words: Yowza.
- RELATEDWatch the $1.9 Million Lamborghini Centenario Hit the Road in ParisPearlescent paint, blue accents, and an Italian flag livery give this Centenario some Parisian panache.READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini on 'Ring Time Controversy: Why Would We Cheat?Spokesman says Huracan Performante debate just "one blogger's business model [of] paying for clicks."READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Debuts 2018 Aventador S at Geneva Motor ShowLess weight and more power seems to be the trend at Geneva this year.READ NOW
- RELATEDJoyriding Thief Drives Hatchback Into Dublin CanalDrive it like you stole it, ditch like you ... also stole it?READ NOW
- RELATEDA Gearhead’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration of Joey Dunlop, Northern Ireland’s Motorcycling HeroYer man was deadly on a bike.READ NOW