A Ferrari 456 Has Been Abandoned On a Fancy London Street For 2 Years
Who would do this to such a beautful Ferrari?
A beautiful Ferrari 456 has been booted by authorities, after the once-proud supercar was left to collect dust and empty tea cups on a London street in a fancy neighborhood for two years, The Sun reports.
In pictures provided to The Sun, the 436-horsepower Ferrari can be seen sitting forlornely in its parking spot with a broken mirror, a "DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE THIS" sticker, and a paper under its windshield. A patch of what appears to be gross, green mossy-looking material has even begun to grow on the asphalt surrounding the car.
The car's inspection tag expired in April 2015 and its registration was good until the beginning of 2017, the report said.
It's a bizarre set of circumstances, especially considering the car's value. In recent years, Ferrari 456s have been listed on eBay for around $50,000.
You know, if someone found the keys to this car and gave it a quick detail, we'd bet it'd be something of a looker. But until then, please, someone just save this poor sports car. It might be abandoned and in need of some tender lovin' care, but it's still a 5.5-liter V-12-engined Ferrari.
- RELATEDWatch This Koenigsegg Agera R Spank a Ferrari 458 From a DigThis will show you the difference between a supercar and a hypercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDInside the Abandoned Headquarters of a Failed Formula 1 TeamCaterham F1's offices abruptly shuttered years ago, and hasn't reopened since. Here's what it looks like now.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Drone Explore an Abandoned Cooling TowerDrones can take you anywhere.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari Driver Scores $12,000 From Town In Settlement After Hitting PotholeThe imperfection in the road hurt his "pride and joy."READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Can Now Get a Near-New Ferrari for $100kBargain may be a strong word, but it's certainly a deal.READ NOW