Watch a Classic Chevy Camaro Crash Outside a Cars & Coffee
No matter what you drive, aggressively pulling out in front of a car show is a big no-no.
One could argue that car shows are events specifically organized for the purpose of showing off, but that means parking your car and popping the hood—not launching your vehicle into traffic and causing accidents. Unfortunately, some people never learn.
Videos uploaded to the internet over the past weekend show an orange second-generation Chevy Camaro pulling out from a parking lot with the driver losing control almost immediately. First, the Camaro aims itself toward a curb, then slaps back around and t-bones an oncoming Chevy Impala. According to a Facebook commenter and the YouTube videos, the incident occurred outside a Cars & Coffee event in Oklahoma City on Saturday.
From the looks of things in the clip, the impact was relatively low speed, but it was also probably completely avoidable had the driver pulled out of the lot in a more calm fashion.
Watch the accident from multiple angles below.
- RELATEDWatch a Tesla Model S Crash Into a Barrier on AutopilotReminder: always pay attention when using Autopilot.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Chevy Camaro Z/28: Everything We Know, and What We're GuessingWaiting is the hardest part.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevy Camaro ZL1 Is the Performance Muscle Car to BeatTake your pick from a half-century of muscle cars: None will outperform the supercharged, 650-horsepower Camaro ZL1.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet Reveals Camaro ZL1 1LE, Surely the Fastest-Lapping Muscle Car in HistoryTake the already-capable Camaro ZL1, add more track-spec goodies, and boom: the ultimate course Camaro.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Classic 1965 Ford Mustang Crash Its Way Onto a TrailerTrue to form, this Mustang has a difficult time being loaded onto a truck for transport.READ NOW