Rolls-Royce to Unveil Diamond-Infused Paint Job at Geneva Motor Show
The paint job will be called "Elegance," and it's made up of 1,000 crushed diamonds.
The Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Wheelbase is already one of the top contenders for the pinnacle of luxury automobiles. With an elegant exterior design and lavish interior, the Ghost is impossible to ignore.
In order to make the Ghost feel like it's truly yours, Rolls-Royce’s bespoke team is willing to work with customers to customize their vehicle. From embroidered headrests to unique designs in the wood dash, customers have limitless options. With this in mind, Rolls-Royce will be debuting a new paint job at the Geneva Motor Show called "Elegance." Made up of 1,000 crushed diamonds, this beautiful new paint job adds another layer of bespoke feel to the Ghost and will be made available this spring.
Elegance is split into a two-tone paint scheme with a black top half coupled with a grey lower portion of the vehicle. As a finishing touch, red hand-painted coach lines travel along the flanks. This color scheme continues in the interior of the vehicle with black leather in the front of the cabin and light grey leather in the rear part. Rolls-Royce hasn't disclosed pricing information about this dazzling paint scheme, but considering the base Ghost starts at $295,850, you can safely assume that the car whose paint includes diamonds is considerably more.
- RELATEDRolls-Royce Ghost Weekend, Part II: The AftermathFor $390k, this hyper-luxury sedan should totally coddle its occupants. And a man's never more in need of coddling than when he's got a sledgehammer hangover. Here, the ultimate test.READ NOW
- RELATEDRolls-Royce Ghost Weekend, Part I: The White Russian TourThe Drive’s senior staffers take on New York…Moscow style.READ NOW
- RELATEDBentley Bentayga Mulliner to Debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor ShowThe edition may not bring about drastic changes, but the price tag could be a different story.READ NOW
- RELATEDWould You Drop $130k On This Bespoke Gucci Jaguar Wagon?Shooting brake body. V-12 engine. Blue crocodile skin interior inserts.READ NOW
- RELATEDItaldesign Kicks Off Bespoke Supercar Program With a $1.6 Million, 205-MPH Speed MachineThe VW Group subsidiary's new limited-edition supercar shares an engine (and possibly more) with the Audi R8.READ NOW