Watch This Classic 1965 Ford Mustang Crash Its Way Onto a Trailer
True to form, this Mustang has a difficult time being loaded onto a truck for transport.
In recent years, Mustangs haven't exactly held the highest public opinion for their road worthiness, mostly because, well, they keep running into the public. We've seen video upon video of Mustangs haphazardly fishtailing their way towards a Cars & Coffee crowd
But this scenario is a bit different. For one, this happened well below average road speed. And, to be fair, it wasn't an actual Mustang owner loading this car in.
According to the account that uploaded the video, it was a truck driver from Dependable Carriers who was at the wheel of this 1965 Ford Mustang—a clean, nice-sounding one, too, at that. At first, the driver, cloaked in a high-visibility vest, looks like he's doing a decent job—poking his head out the window and making sure the tires are matching up with ramps. While audibly riding the clutch, he gingerly inches the Mustang onto the ramps, gives it too much gas, and the rear wheels break traction, shoving the rear half of the car unevenly off the ramps.
"Whoa," a bystander slowly mouths out while the crash is happening. Whoa, indeed. Take a look at what a slow-mo Mustang crash looks like.
- RELATEDIs a New Boss 302 Ford Mustang in America's Future?Ford's graphic artists may have dropped a hint at the Boss 302's return.READ NOW
- RELATEDCrazy Ohio Dealership Now Selling 1,200-HP Ford Mustangs for $45KThe same folks who brought us the 727-horsepower, $40K Mustang now make a muscle car with Bugatti-like levels of power.READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Ford Mustang Gets Facelift, Ditches V6Ford Motor Company makes a bold move with the next generation 'Stang.READ NOW
- RELATEDForget the GT500—The Shelby Mustang Super Snake Is the 750-HP Ford You Can Buy Right NowWhy wait for the Michigan-made version when you can pick one up in Vegas ASAP?READ NOW
- RELATEDMary Tyler Moore, Mustangs, and Making It On Your OwnJust seeing a woman with a cool car and cool job can leave a mark.READ NOW