Watch a Bugatti Chiron Blast Around the Streets of Monaco
Anything with four turbos and 1,500 horsepower is bound to sound good, but the Chiron is something else altogether
It can be difficult to describe a supercar's exhaust note. So if you're this writer, you create an analogy, and hope your insane train of thought translates into the reader’s mind.
So with that, let's talk about the Bugatti Chiron’s exhaust note. If you had a choir of baritone gods practicing in a cave, you would get something like the exhaust note of the 1,500-horsepower Bugatti Chiron. The note is deep, trailing and and steady. At idle there is a deep rumble, while there's a nice burble everytime the driver lets off the gas. If you listen carefully you can evenhear the turbo blow-off when the Chiron is going through a tunnel...but unfortunately, the driver doesn’t push the car hard enough to hear anything crazy.
This isn’t the first time we have heard the Chiron exhaust note...but man, is it hard to get enough of the 1,500-hp quad-turbocharged W-16 monster of a supercar.
- RELATEDIs The Grand Tour Going to Take the Bugatti Chiron to Its Top Speed?It looks like Clarkson, May, and Hammond might be the first ones to see just how fast the successor to the Bugatti Veyron can go.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Saudi Prince Bought the First Bugatti Chiron and the Vision Gran TurismoIn case you need another reason to be jealous of royalty.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Bugatti Chiron Rocket Up the Goodwood Festival of Speed Hill ClimbIf that headline isn't enough to convince you to click, we can't help you.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Bugatti Chiron Sounds Heavenly and the Gumball 3000 Loses A Car: The Evening RushPlus, Truu earbuds and a Ball & Buck angler shirt.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Driver Crashed a $2.5 Million Bugatti Chiron Into a DitchThings can escalate rather quickly when you have almost 1,500 horsepower.READ NOW