Chris Brown's Lamborghini Aventador Found Crashed in Beverly Hills
The R&B singer was not behind the wheel.
When you have enough money to not only afford a wide range of supercars, some of which start at $400,000 and climb from there, but to let friends come and go in them as they please—as R&B singer Chris Brown is known to do—perhaps you have too much money. (Alternate take: you have exactly the right amount of money.)
That laissez-faire attitude has come back to haunt Brown (and his bank account), as his Lambo Aventador was found completely destroyed in Beverly Hills earlier in the week, according to TMZ.
Brown was not behind the wheel—and in fact, the mangled supercar was driverless and abandoned, meaning no one, LAPD included, know who was driving the car during what the carnage suggests was a horrific incident.
TMZ reports the car, originally orange but later given a matte-black wrap, was still registered to Brown—and also that, given the accident was a single-vehicle event with (amazingly) no property damage, the investigation into the incident takes low priority.
- RELATEDChris Brown’s New 911 Turbo S Porsche Looks IncredibleIts body kit is... about as aggressive as he is.READ NOW
- RELATEDChris Brown Likes Ariel Atoms, ApparentlySmall manufacturer leans on Lambo-loving singer in new video.READ NOW
- RELATEDCaring or Calculated? Chris Brown Buys Honda for Survivor of Domestic ViolenceSeems to The Drive like spackle over a gaping crevasse of misdeeds.READ NOW
- RELATEDF-150 Crashes Into Advanced Auto Parts During Traffic StopThis dude REALLY believes in the saying, "When in doubt, throttle out."READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Reveals the 730-HP Aventador S and You Know You Want ItMore power, more aero, and more aggro.READ NOW