The 2017 Ford Raptor Does 0-60 MPH in 5.3 Seconds and GM Set to Debut New Crossovers: The Evening Rush
Plus, the RTIC 65 is on sale for the holidays.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
General Motors has been playing the crossover game for some time now; however, its current fleet is getting a little old. Fortunately, GM has decided to remediate that with two new crossovers. These new crossovers will replace the Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, and they are expected to debut at the North American International Auto Show next month.
The 2017 Ford Raptor can hit 60 mph in a hot 5.3 seconds from a standing start. These impressive numbers are thanks to the high-output twin-turbocharged V-6 making 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque.
Uber has run into trouble with the California DMV for its autonomous Volvo XC90s. Apparently, the companty felt it did not need the proper license to operate autonomous vehicles, since there is a driver present at all times. Uber and DMV reportedly met today in hopes of coming to an agreement.
Like the look of a bar cart but not a huge fan of the wheels that go along with it? Well, you are in luck: The Coleman Bar Cart is a beautifully-designed metal-and-wood table that resembles a bar cart and will go beautifully with any room.
Hammer exercises are a great way to workout your arms while keeping your core activated, but until now, most of us have been using regular sledgehammers. Now, you can purchase a well-balanced War Hammer from Rogue Fitness and work out to your heart’s content. With a total length of 42 inches and a total weight of 28 pounds, this piece of equipment will help you achieve your fitness resolutions.
If you are in the market for a slimmer-fitting pair of chinos at an affordable price, Jomers are your answer. For just $44 you can get a quality pair of Chinos made of Japanese military twill.
RTIC Coolers are on sale just in time for the holiday season. The RTIC 65 is currently on sale for $169.99 and will keep 64 cans cold for up to 10 days.
- RELATED10,000 Maniacs: McLaren Reaches a Milestone in Supercar SalesFor these fastidious Brits, 100 cars used to be a big deal. Now? Pish tosh.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow Car Dealers Are Screwing Volkswagen OwnersInside a clever scam that could earn unscrupulous dealers millions in VW's #dieselgate buyback.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Gave Spike Feresten a Ferrari 488 Spider and a McLaren 570GTWatch the comic and Esquire show host pit two supercars against each other...and Manhattan traffic.READ NOW
- RELATEDDon’t Push the Moose Licking Your Vehicle, Canadians WarnedOh, Canada.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche's Heartfelt Tribute to Audi's Le Mans Team Will Make You CryWe can feel the warmth between the sister brands from here.READ NOW