Audi Drops the Quattro Name For Sport and Jeep Adds 6 Special Edition Wranglers: The Evening Rush
Plus, a rad fleece from Vineyard Vines.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
After nearly 34 years of holding the Quattro name, Audi is officially renamed their Quattro division to Audi Sport. The new division will cover the RS models, the R8, customer race cars and much more. This new change is just in time for the eight RS models that are about to enter the Audi lineup.
The 2018 VW Arteon has been spied sporting heavy camouflage. The car will likely replace the CC and help fill the gap left by the Phaeton’s departure. The Arteon should be powered by a variety of four-cylinder engines but we can’t say for sure. According to reports, the Arteon is under consideration for US distribution and it will be revealed at the 2017 Geneva Auto show.
Jeep has announced they will be producing six more special edition Wranglers before they end production of the JK-generation. The first two special editions will be the Wrangler Freedom and the Wrangler Winter. The Freedom will have a variety of American flag and star decals while the Winter edition will have more costly options like LED lighting, remote start and a hardtop.
Have you ever wondered how fertile you are? You know what, don’t answer that. Regardless, it is a very real question and a point of concern for a lot of us. Get rid of the mystery with Yo Sperm Test, a small iPhone attachment that accurately provides you with a sperm count in minutes.
There are plenty of tactical penlights in the world but 5.11 has always done a good job and the currently have their EDC penlight on sale for 24% off. With an impact-resistant housing and 90 lumens, this is the perfect item to keep in your pocket at all times.
If you are in the market for a fleece with the pattern work of worthy of at least a 30 minute conversation, head on over to Vineyard Vines. Their rad new Fair Isle Fleece is the perfect winter jacket to make you stand out from the masses.
If you are trying to get out of the five boroughs this weekend and want to take and adventure to Dutchess County, there is plenty to do. From concerts to a parade of lights, you are bound to find something you like.
- RELATEDThis Detroit-Area Factory Ruin Is Now a RacetrackForget speeding tickets on Woodward and head to M1 Concourse instead.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Bentley Flying Spur V8 S Is Dapper, But a Hooligan at HeartC-suite business inside, party under the hood.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Alfa Romeo 4C Is The Ultimate Driver's Car for the Fall SeasonOr any season, really. Except, you know, winter.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 5 Ways People Ruin Their CarsIn the tuner world, sometimes no good deed goes unpunished.READ NOW
- RELATEDFirst Look: What George Hotz Will Probably Announce TomorrowNew Video Hints at Ongoing Development of Comma OneREAD NOW