Callaway Boosts the Camaro ZL1’s Power and Rosberg Is the 2016 F1 World Champion: The Evening Rush
Plus, crazy discounts on your favorite gear and clothing for Cyber Monday.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of the new Toyota Supra have surfaced. Although the vehicle is still heavily camouflaged, you can see that they are utilizing the headlights and taillights from the FT-1 concept. Still, the aggressive aerodynamics found on the concept have since vanished.
Nico Rosberg is the 2016 F1 world champion as of this weekend, after clinching second place in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg was able to keep Sebastian Vettel at bay long enough to claim the world championship.
The 640-horsepoiwer 2017 Camaro ZL1 is already potent enough to be taken seriously. Still, some people feel that is not enough power. Those people can satisfy their desire for more power by purchasing a SC740 package from Callaway Cars. By strapping a bigger supercharger onto the ZL1, Callaway is able to squeeze out somewhere around 740 hp for a cool $17,995.
Whether you are a historian, artist, or just a good ol’ lover of America, I highly recommend you preorder National Geographic’s The United States of America. Filled with more than 700 breathtaking pictures of American life throughout the years, you could happily spend hours sifting through the massive book.
Don’t be an absolute disaster and have all your EDC items loosely floating about your pockets; neatly keep them together using the EDC Bag by True Utility. It's time to take better care of your knife, pens, cords, or whatever else you carry.
Ball & Buck as well as Best Made Co. currently have 25 percent off on most products on their site for Cyber Monday. I recommend you take a look at them as they are a sure-fire way to get a bunch of holiday shopping out of the way. Plus, you might find something sweet for yourself.
Holy moly, Danner Boots are a whopping 60 percent off for Cyber Monday. As most of you already know (or should know), Danner Boots are extremely durable boots that will outlast you. Although I feel they are well worth their normal price, you would be a goober not to seize this opportunity.
- RELATEDThe Alfa Romeo 4C Is The Ultimate Driver's Car for the Fall SeasonOr any season, really. Except, you know, winter.READ NOW
- RELATEDEpisode 2 of The Grand Tour Wasn’t Great, Jeremy Clarkson Doesn’t CarePlus the one massive error the trio made.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 5 Ways People Ruin Their CarsIn the tuner world, sometimes no good deed goes unpunished.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 150-Horsepower Ducati Monster 1200 S Is Elegant ExcessDucati’s naked bike is muscled up and trimmed down for 2017.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for November 28th, 2016: Callaway Is Already Planning To Supercharge The Camaro ZL1Because 640hp is just not enough.READ NOW