Workhorse Plans an Electric Pickup and a Buick Regal Wagon Nears Production: The Evening Rush
Plus, a portable shower that uses just three liters of water.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
If you hop over to England, you will see that the Opel Insignia closely resembles the Buick Regal...mainly because they are one and the same. Keeping that in mind, spy shots of a wagon Insignia have leaked, further indicating that a Buick Regal wagon is likely in the works. Although the mule is still heavily camouflaged, it is nice to see Buick's likely future wagon is moving along.
After being acquired by AMP in 2013, Ohio-based company Workhorse has plans to make an all electric pickup with an 80-mile range. The truck is still a concept, but Workhorse plans to sell the W-15 for around $50,000 before incentives. The company sas it strongly believes the truck will result in big savings for fleets.
According to Ferrari CEO Sergio Marchionne, Ferrari is considering entering Formula E—but not at this point in time due to the current rules and regulations. We'll be sure to keep you up-to-date on further developments.
Finding the perfect blanket can be hard, especially when your significant other runs cold but insists on sharing a blanket. Fortunately, Bedgear Performance Blankets found the perfect solution, with Climacare insulation and a slew of vents for ideal temperature control.
Being in the woods or desert on a long adventure can lead to some gnarly smells. Put an end to B.O. with the everSHOWER. Using just three liters of water, the everSHOWER recycles water for 20 minutes of hot, clean goodness.
I have said it time and time again, but a solid pair of athletic shorts can make a workout. With the right feel, weight and odor-resistance characteristics, you can confidently push your workout that much further. Fortunately, the Mako 9 inch shorts are the stretchable, moisture wicking shorts that you have been looking for.
Regardless of whether or not you are in the market for a new duffel bag, you may want to check out this Mountain Dry Duffel Bag for 60 percent off on Steep & Cheap. Made of 500D ballistic tarpaulin, this bag will definitely hold up to a harsh winter.
- RELATEDThe 2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature Is a Family Crossover for Those Who Don't Want a Family CrossoverGood looks and cargo room, plus a healthy dose of the zoom-zoom.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari May Be Going into Formula EEveryone is doing it, so why shouldn’t Maranello?READ NOW
- RELATEDThis $56 Million Ferrari 250 GTO Could Become the Most Expensive Car in the WorldBetter start playing the lottery.READ NOW
- RELATEDDale Martin Is the Most Prominent Truck Photographer in AmericaAnd he's only been shooting for three years.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs This a Video of Porsche’s Mid-Engined 911 Race Car?Porsche drops quick, tantalizing teaser on Twitter.READ NOW