Ram Power Wagon Jumps in Price and Audi Plans to Add Eight RS Models: The Evening Rush
Plus, an awesome 3-in-1 jacket from Timberland.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
If you are looking to get your hands on a 2017 Ram Power Wagon, then I hope you have fairly deep pockets (and your own oil refinery). The 2017 Power Wagon will start at $53,015 instead of last year’s $51,160. The new Power Wagon will incorporate a lot of exterior and interior design features from the Rebel. The interior will now have tire tracks imprinted into the seats and the front grill will be the same as the Rebel, but with the edition of a 12,000-pound winch—you know, for all the chicks (or dudes) you are going to pull.
Spy shots of the Pagani Huayra Roadster have leaked and they show the twin-turbocharged 6.0-liter V-12 scooting around with a removable roof panel. By not having a retractable roof, you can expect the curb weight of the roadster to be similar to the current coupe. The roadster is expected to debut at the 2017 Geneva Auto Show, and only 100 roadsters will be built.
Audi lovers rejoice: Reports indicate that eight new RS versions will be added to the Audi lineup by 2018. At the very least, that should mean the RS 4 and RS 6 sedan are coming back to the lineup. You can also likely expect to see the RS 5 to hit the streets.
If you're a total cookie monster who hates cooking, then you definitely want to check out the Chip. Using a carbon-fiber heating surface and an even flow of hot air, the Chip Smart Cookie is able to bake cookies to perfection within 10 minutes.
If you live in an urban area and ride your bicycle to work every day, there is a good chance you have become accustomed to getting flat tires. Stop the endless cycle of fixing flats by investing in Nexo Tires. Taking air out of the equation, Nexo Tires are a lightweight alternative to conventional bike tires. With a honeycomb-like design, users can take the brutal hits from city debris and not worry about going flat.
You might know Timberland best for their famous khaki-colored work boots, but they also make a mean jacket. For example, their Ragged Mountain 3-in-1 Field Coat is a durable, warm, and stylish-looking coat that can either be a raincoat, parka, or fleece. Plus, 50 percent of the coat is made out of recycled material.
Scrubbing down your body after a long day on the trails or at work can often translate to torturing your skin with gnarly chemicals. Rather than drying out your body’s largest organ, use Iron Lion’s all-nature soap made from shea butter, cedarwood oil, hemp oil, and a bunch of other stuff that makes you feel nice and smooth.
- RELATEDIn Austin, Texas, Political Gridlock Leads to Actual GridlockAustin just passed a $720M transportation bond. What will we get? Improvements that should have been made years ago.READ NOW
- RELATEDPhoto Essay: 2016 SVRA Vintage NationalsThe SVRA U.S. Vintage National Championship brought beautiful cars and entertaining racing to Austin last weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew Ford Bronco Reportedly Being Developed in AustraliaNo word on how much Vegemite will come packed into every glove compartment.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Bugatti Chiron Endure 20,000 Miles of American Desert HeatA lengthy test through the hottest parts of the U.S. to test the mettle of this hypercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi to Add Eight RS Models by 2018Double your RS range, double your fun.READ NOW