Audi May Kill Off the R8 and Images of the Jeep Grand Wagoner Leak: The Evening Rush
Plus, Kobi is the new Roomba for the outdoors.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Images of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer have surfaced. Although they don’t show much, some of the shots show the sheer size of the vehicle compared to the other Jeep models. As Jeep has indicated in previous statements, the Grand Wagoneer will compete with the Land Rover Range Rover, and may hit prices upwards of $130,000.
If you are looking to purchase an Audi Q7 but can’t afford the sticker right now, you might want to listen up. Audi has dropped the base sticker price of the Q7 to $49,950 with the addition of a 252-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder model to the line-up. Don't be worried about pep—the four-cylinder is quicker to 60 miles per hour than the V-6 from the previous generation.
The beloved Audi R8 may be killed off due to Dieselgate. We all know Dieselgate was a huge financial hit to VW; because of this, the German auto manufacturer is looking to cut costs...which means the R8 may be left to ride off into the sunset.
Skullcandy has recently come out with a new line of durable and portable Bluetooth speakers called the Barricade series. The speakers are able to withstand mud, dirt, impact, and water all while still dishing out amazing sound. Depending on what size speaker you purchase, you can have 6–10 hours of music at your fingertips. And the waterproof speaker will stay afloat if you bring it into the ol’ family pool with you.
If you're sick of yard work, you may want to consider the Kobi, an autonomous yard maintenance machine that blows leaves, clears snow, and cuts grass using three different modules. Roughly the size of a lawn mower, this autonomous machine will make your life a lot easier.
It is no secret that winter activities usually require a lot of bags. Fortunately, Stio has come out with the Basin Duffel 92L, with a (you guessed it) 92-liter capacity. This heavy-duty Cordura bag will not disintegrate after the first season; instead, it will proudly withstand the test of time as you make the most of your athletic abilities.
The New York Comedy Festival starts November 1st in NYC, and you should try to hit it up. Located at venues through the city, the week-long festival features tons of heavy-hitting comedians like Tracy Morgan and Trevor Noah. Stop procrastinating and buy a ticket.
- RELATEDAutonomous Cars Don't Have a 'Trolley Problem' ProblemIn a you-versus-them scenario, there's only one choice the self-driving car can make.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis $1 Million Aston Martin DB5 Was Bought Using Apple PayBecause checks are just so passé.READ NOW
- RELATEDQ&A With Ryan Symancek From /MY LIFE AS A RALLYISTHe has a camera, he's obsessed with rallying, he likes to travel. What could go wrong?READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 707-hp Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Is Nuclear OverkillNobody needs a four-door muscle car with more horsepower than a McLaren 675LT—which is why everybody wants one.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Don’t Really Know How Much Safer Self-Driving Cars Will BeBut the problem doesn’t lie with autonomous vehicles.READ NOW