Design: Bultaco Brinco Electric Bikes
Because sometimes you need a little extra push.
Today in Design, The Drive is taking a look at Bultaco Brinco Electric Bikes.
Coming in four different models, Bultaco has made a bike for every type of condition. Whether you are cruising the city streets or tearing down the mountainside, Bultaco has a Brinco for you.
With a range of 62 miles and a top speed of 28 miles per hour, riders are able to cover considerable ground during their adventure without overworking themselves.
If you are looking for a little more excitement, the offroad-oriented R model allows riders to get a little extra juice and cruise up to 37 miles per hour.
The bikes weigh around 90 pounds, so they are far from light; however, you will most likely throw that factor into the wind after getting a good look at these puppies.
- RELATEDDirt Biker Frees Pinned ATV Rider, MacGyver-styleMeet the good Samaritan with a bad back.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi's Futuristic Electric Suspension Harvests Energy From BumpsThus giving you a slightly more legitimate reason to floor it for speed humps.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow To Build A 1930 Ford From Swap Meet Parts, Part IIBen Preston joins a crew at the Hershey swap meet assembling a Ford Model A from parts scored there.READ NOW
- RELATEDChevrolet Bolt May Be the EV to Conquer AmericaReasonable price, 200-mile range and more kit than KITT.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 14th, 2016: Germany Warning Tesla Owners About AutopilotThe government has begun sending owners letters reminding them to pay attention behind the wheel.READ NOW