Ferrari’s Building a 500th LaFerrari and the Porsche Macan Turbo Gets More Power: The Evening Rush
Plus, a lightweight hammock and beer from Great Divide Brewing Co.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Porsche is giving the new Macan Turbo a little more juice—40 horses to be exact. Thanks to a performance package, the already speedy Macan Turbo will now hit 60mph in just 4.2 seconds thanks to a healthy 440hp and 442lb-ft of torque.
Ford has released a Dallas Cowboys edition F-150. The truck will take design cues from the Cowboys helmet and incorporate them into the truck’s exterior scheme.
Ferrari is pulling the ultimate bro move and auctioning off their 500th LaFerrari to benefit the earthquake victims in Italy. Regularly this halo car goes for a little over $1 million, but we expect the final copy will go for a good deal more at the auction block.
If you are looking to bring a hammock on your next adventure but don’t want to deal with all the bag space that it takes up, consider the Wallaby Hammock. Weighing in at just 10oz, this lightweight and compact hammock is perfect for those “pack light” adventures.
Recording your adventures entails a lot more than just capturing video. Keeping this in mind, Garmin created the VIRB Ultra 30 Action Camera. Using GPS, the VIRB can track, G-Force, heart rate, speed and several other metrics to really grab ahold of your adventure.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Great Divide Brewing Company in Denver, Colorado. Starting in 1994 and expanding into an award-winning brewery, we can confidently say they have earned their high-rating on Beer Advocate. If you look carefully enough, you can find their beer on both coasts—happy hunting.
We are about the enter the time of year where a solid hooded fleece is essential for most evenings, don’t be a fool and pay full price; rather go to Steep & Cheap and pick up and Arc-Teryx fleece for 40% off.
- RELATEDSelf-Driving Cars Are Coming For Your JobsHere's why that's a good thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDFive Horrifying Reasons Not to Ride a Motorcycle, According to an EMTMotorcycles are fun. Wheelchairs are not.READ NOW
- RELATEDLet's Celebrate Super Women in SupercarsA billionaire boy's club? Not for these badass female drivers.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Mercedes-AMG GLC43 Is, Yes, Another Turbo Six-Powered AMG BenzBut this one's an SUV!READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Jaguar XE Is a Make-or-Break Car for the BrandPlayful and well-bred British kitty seeks shelter. Will America open its heart?READ NOW