Gymkhana 9 Is Allegedly Filming in Buffalo and Uber is Bleeding Money: The Evening Rush
Plus, Woolrich makes flannel speakers and Industrial Arts Brewing comes out swinging.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
According to the National Safety Council, traffic fatalities have been on the rise. Reports indicate that fatalities have risen nine percent in the first six months of 2016.
Listen up New Yorkers: Gymkhana 9 is being filmed in Buffalo. Reports started after Block was seen chilling with a modified Focus RS on a bridge.
You know the saying “you gotta spend money to make money”—well Uber must hope it holds water, as they have spent $1.27 billion in the first half of 2016.
Rapidly switch between a power-drill and a power screwdriver with the WORX WX176L 2-in-1 Switch Drill & Driver. Using an oscillating head, you can easily change bits and continue working without spending time fumbling for a new head.
I like flannels and I also like Bluetooth speakers so Woolrich’s flannel-covered Bluetooth speaker feels like a no-brainer purchase, especially since it lasts for over 10 hours.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Industrial Arts Brewing in Garnerville, New York. This brewery is so you it still has its hospital band around its ankle. That being said, they are off to a great start with Tools Of The Trade pale ale. This citrusy pint has a nice hazy coloration and plenty of flavor to keep you entertained. Needless to say, we look forward to seeing big things from this young brewery.
Whether or not you are barreling down a set of rapids or camping in the rain, it is important to have a waterproof duffel bag for your valuables. Fortunately, Steep & Cheap are selling Sealine bags for 25 percent off.
- RELATEDThe Rock Star CEO Myth Is Killing Silicon ValleyJust because guys like Elon Musk founded a company doesn’t mean they're qualified to run them.READ NOW
- RELATEDFive Horrifying Reasons Not to Ride a Motorcycle, According to an EMTMotorcycles are fun. Wheelchairs are not.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 4K DJI Osmo x3 Gimbal Gives You Affordable, Cinema-Quality VideoThis compact pistol-grip unit will significantly ramp up your video game.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriving with The Stig in the Ford Focus RSFormer Top Gear star in Ford's reasonably priced car.READ NOW
- RELATEDUber Lost $1.27 Billion in the First Half of 2016The ride-hailing company has reportedly lost $4 billion since its creation seven years ago.READ NOW