Pricing Announced For the Infiniti QX30 and BMW is Working On a New X5: The Evening Rush
Plus, the ultimate iPhone camera rig and 50 percent off Patagonia waders.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Pricing for the new 2017 Infiniti QX30 crossover has been announced—and the little Infiniti is pretty reasonable compared to its European counterparts. The 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder crossover will start at $30,945, with prices rising all the way to $39,495 for the Sport model.
Spy shots of a heavily camouflaged BMW X5 have appeared —which is somewhat surprising, considering the last generation X5 arrived just two years ago. According to reports, the camouflaged SUV may be even larger than the current big Bimmer. The new X5 should arrive late next year as a 2018 model year.
According to reports, authorities have arrested Bernie Ecclestone’s pilot in connection with the kidnapping of Bernie’s mother-in-law. The initial plan was to hold Bernie’s mother-in-law for a ransom of around $36 million, but Brazilian police successfully located and extricated her before any money needed to be paid.
If turning your phone into a full-blown camera rig sounds intriguing to you, check out the Beastgrip Pro. This exoskeletal case allows users to easily latch attachments onto their iPhone like microphones, stabilizers, lenses, or any other item you want to use to look fab.
Looking for a workout bench or tabletop for your own personal gym? If you are, let's be friends, because I totally need a spot buddy. Also, I recommend you invest in the Reebok Professional Deck Workout Bench, currently running 29 percent off.
For today’s beer pick, we're doing something a little different and cycling back to a brewery we have already covered: Baxter Brewing Company in Lewiston, Maine. Why? Because Baxter has released their third edition of Bootleg Fireworks, an Imperial IPA, and it rocks. Loaded to the gills with seven different varieties of tropical hops, this beer will leave you dancing in a whirlwind of amazing flavors.
Save 50 percent on Patagonia Skeena Waders on Steep & Cheap while you still can. Fly-fishing is an expensive hobby as it is, so don’t put yourself further in debt by buying full-price gear.
- RELATEDThe Wonder of Niagara State ParkSuccumbing to the pull of the falls.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Truck Throw Its Driveshaft Into a CrowdMiraculously, no one was killed.READ NOW
- RELATEDAlleged Thief Crushed Beneath SUV Goes Unnoticed for HoursAnd that's why you always use a jack stand.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Lamborghini Centenario Tear Up the Nardo RingThe extrovert's Lamborghini looks awfully good on the track.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Chevrolet Volt Might be the World's Best Commuter CarCritic's Notebook takeaway: an athletic eco-minded daily driver in near-luxury garb.READ NOW