GM Fixes the Overheating Corvette ZO6 and VW Mulls a Performance Passat: The Evening Rush
Plus, a backpack with LED lighting and adventurous beers from Barreled Soul Brewing Co.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
To address the 2016 Corvette ZO6 overheating issues, Chevy has fitted 2017 models with enlarged hood vents and a new supercharger cover, to improve cooling. The parts will also come as a retrofit to earlier cars.
VW is flirting with the idea of making a sportier Passat to combat struggling sales numbers. According to reports, the sportier Passat will have a lowered suspension, black accents, and possibly a performance-oriented engine.
Brabus-STARTECH has released images of the upgraded Bentley Bentayga, perfect for fans of opulence and over-the-top body kits. Sitting on massive 23” rims and wrapped with side skirts and enormous fenders, this Bentayga is for pavement only.
Biking to and from work is a great form of exercise, but it can be dangerous at night. Fortunately, Showers Pass has come out with the Transit Waterproof Backpack with built-in LED lights to keep you well illuminated.
Welcome the most excellent marshmallow crossbow. Handmade in Vancouver, this wooden crossbow by Litchfield is the perfect toy to break up the monotonous work grind.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Barreled Souls Brewing Company in Saco, Maine. Aside from having an absolutely killer name, Barreled Souls is about bringing a ton of variety to the curious craft beer fan. If you are making your way up to Maine, we recommend you stop by Barreled Souls and pick up some Paper Planes DIPA.
If you spend your days on the water catching fish or doing something equally nautical, please consider pickup up this Patagonia bucket hat. Although a little vitamin-D is good for you, a lot isn’t.
- RELATEDThis Crazy Collection of Rare Corvettes Will Blow Your MindThere are many cool 'Vettes, but only one of these.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhen Automakers Lie About Sales, You May Pay The PriceFudging the numbers, as Fiat Chrysler is accused of doing, is hardly a victimless crime.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe World's Only Pagani Huayra Pearl Just WreckedShe died as she lived—speeding through Paris.READ NOW
- RELATEDJeremy Piven Hospitalizes Biker With His Cadillac CTSThe actor doored a cyclist so badly, the victim had a hole in his chest.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Ford Focus ST Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: speed for the masses.READ NOW