Will Chevy Make a Colorado ZR2 or Jeff Gordon Race in the Brickyard 400? The Evening Rush
Plus, the MacroBoom bluetooth speaker and Comrade Brewing Co.'s perfect summer pint.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of a lifted Chevrolet Colorado, possibly the ZR2, have been leaked. Is this the mid-sized offroad pickup we've always wanted?
Recently, British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe met with Jaguar Land Rover regarding a possible re-boot of the Land Rover Defender. Nothing came of the meeting. Now, Ratcliffe is considering whether his company, Ineos, is capable of building an SUV that “captures the essence of the Defender.” If so, we could see a new quasi-Defender in the next few years.
Jeff Gordon may race in the Brickyard 400 if Dale Earnhardt Jr. is unable following a recent concussion.
The MacroBoom is a powerful, handheld Bluetooth speaker that you can bring on all your outdoor adventures and never worry about breaking it. Plus, it's solar powered. It's expensive, at $169, but green.
A pair of strong work gloves goes a long way. Milwaukee makes a durable set of Demolitions Gloves with reinforced palms and fingers, as well as knuckle guards.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Comrade Brewing Company in Denver, Colorado. Founded in April of 2014, this young brewery had a modest initial capacity of only 1,400 barrels but that hasn’t held them back from raking in awards. If you are in the Denver area, we highly recommend you try the Superpower IPA.
If you are looking for a pair of workout shorts that stretch with you and prevent that gnarly sweat smell from creeping out as you workout, then consider Lululemon Pace Breaker Shorts. They have a mesh lining for security and breathability.
- RELATEDAn Insider's Look at the Coolest Group B Ferrari 308 GTB Ever MadeIt's right-hand drive, it's Ferrari, it's strange and beautiful.READ NOW
- RELATEDVisiting the West Virginia Coal Country That Helped Build AmericaOur nation's steel spine was dug out of these hills.READ NOW
- RELATEDGM's First Self-Driving Car Will Be a Tesla Fighter Made for LyftAnd don't be surprised if it happens to be a Chevy Bolt.READ NOW
- RELATEDCops Nab Ford Mustangs for Bay Bridge Sideshow DonutsOther drivers taped the vehicular madness and called in the highway patrol.READ NOW
- RELATEDGMC's Future Could Include a Jeep Wrangler FighterSmall body-on-frame SUV could help GM's truck division expand its reach.READ NOW