Ford’s P-51-Inspired Mustang and Spy Shots Of The Mercedes-AMG E63: The Evening Rush
Plus, a 15-hp surfboard and 30% off Patagonia boxers.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Mustang has built a P-51 inspired Mustang GT with a massive wing and other delicious details. It's set to be auctioned off for charity at the Gathering of Eagles charity event on July 28th.
Mercedes-AMG E63 spy shots have leaked and: Holy pipes, Batman! In true AMG fashion, the E63 has quad exhaust barrels busting through the rear diffuser to trumpet the car's 563hp and 553lb-ft of torque. When all is said and done, the car will hit 62 mph in just 3.7 seconds.
Jeep has released images of a concept Wrangler called the Jeep 75th Anniversary Salute designed to mimic the iconic Willys Jeep. Using the 3.6L V-6 found in the current wranglers and a 6-speed automatic transmission, it's even daily-drivable.
If you are in the market for a 15 horsepower surfboard then you are in luck. With a top speed of 34 mph, The Boost by Lampuga is perfect for crushing the bayside and catching the Forever Wave.
Time to chop some wood for a summer bonfire with a Best Made Co. axe. With a 4 pound, 5160 steel head and Appalachian hickory helve, this axe is top dog. Yes, it might look like a work of art, but please don’t be afraid to put it to work.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Steel Toe Brewing in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. Founded in 2011, this family-owned brewery converted their passion for home brewing into a full production brewery. With four year round brews and several seasonal varieties, this young brewery is off to a strong start.
Capilene boxers by Patagonia are God’s gift to man. Steep & Cheap has them on sale for 30% off.
- RELATEDThat Time I Traded an Audi S4 for a Hummer H1—and a Hummer H1 for a MiniBecause it was raining, you see.READ NOW
- RELATEDLeaving Home, Again, For a Life on the RoadIt's hard to leave this place. It's harder to stay.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Nina Agdal Check Out Classic Hot Rods in Coney IslandThe classic cars, presumably, were happy to return the favor.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 11 Best Jeep Graphics of All TimeCelebrating the brand's chunky, Seventies looks on its 75th birthday.READ NOW
- RELATEDJeep Wrangler 75th Salute Concept Celebrates 75 Years of JeepsYes, we said Jeep twice. That's how jeep-y this Jeep is.READ NOW