Tesla Drops Its Resale-Value Guarantee and Pokemon Go Causes Its First Crash: The Evening Rush
Plus, awesome 80s shades from Oakley and IPAs from Union Craft Brewing.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Tesla has officially terminated their Resale Value Guarantee program. Originally, it was begun to quell fears of poor resale value. In addition, Tesla will no longer buy back used Model Ss.
The first crash associated with playing Pokemon Go has happened. According to a police report, a man crashed into a tree while playing the game.
Slow clap for Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, as they just snagged an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Variety Talk Series.
Looking for a lightweight chair for you to bring around with you to all the events? Pick up a therm-a-rest treo chair for just $69.98.
Please get a pair of these Green Fade Eyewear sunglasses by Oakley. Rocking a heavy 80s style with modern polarized lenses, these sunglasses are perfect for any action sport.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Union Craft Brewing in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 2011, this brewery came into Baltimore by storm and boosted Maryland’s craft beer reputation. Although the distribution may be fairly limited, it is definitely worth the trip to pick some up. If you get the chance, grab some Double Duckpin.
If you are going to the beach this weekend (or any other weekend), we suggest you pickup a dry-bag from Best Made Co. Simple in design and perfect for your phone, wallet, keys, and notebook, their dry bag is an affordable ($16) and necessary item for you next trip.
- RELATEDThe 11 Best Jeep Graphics of All TimeCelebrating the brand's chunky, Seventies looks on its 75th birthday.READ NOW
- RELATED2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Instant ReviewOur editors debate the pros and cons of the fiery 707-horsepower Mopar.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 10 Best Colleges for Car LoversIf you're thinking about a career in the automotive industry, check these schools out.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Recalls Every 918 Spyder Over Two ScrewsIn Porsche's defense, they are rather important screws.READ NOW
- RELATEDHyperloop One Sued By Co-Founder Brogan BamBroganBamBrogan claims he and other higher-ups were harassed out of their jobs.READ NOW